Saint Louis University Residence Halls, Meal Plans and More
When you live on campus, you have easy access to the library, student center, study groups and career services. Learning communities connect you with students with similar interests or academic goals, planned community service activities help you get involved, and you’ll find leadership opportunities in your building and all over campus. Plus, because college is a transition, you’ll have access to a professional staff, including campus ministry and student health and counseling.
So revel in the view from the top floor of Griesedieck Hall. Head down to Fusz with roommates for a late night snack. Hang your hammock on the quad. Stay awhile.
Facts and Figures
- 92 percent of freshmen live on campus
- 9 distinct learning communities
- 8 on-campus residence halls
- 4 on-campus apartment complexes
- 25 full-time, professional housing and residence life staff
- 24-hour security desks at all residence halls and Marchetti Towers